++ Tuesday April 3, 1945
- Late evening: Transport from Buchenwald with a wood gas car
- The SS-Doctor Rascher is on the transport as a prisoner
++ Wednesday April 4, 1945
- The transport arrives in Weiden, but it is refused
- Afternoon, approximately 14:30: The transport stops south of Weiden. Josef Müller, Captain Ludwig Gehre, and the Lieutenant-Commander Franz Liedig are taken out of the vehicle. Bonhoeffer remains in the vehicle.
- In the evening: Arrival at the court prison in Regensburg
- For the evening: Detained in the court prison in Regensburg
++ Thursday April 5, 1945
- The entire day: In the court prison in Regensburg
- Approximately 17:00: Request to continue the transfer
- Approximately 18.00: Transfer continues again
- The vehicle stops east of Regensburg.
- They spend the night in the vehicle.
++ Friday April 6, 1945
- Approximately 11:00 a.m.: A bus comes from Regensburg and picks up the group
- Transport continues via Straubing
- Early Afternoon: Transport arrives in Schönberg in the Bavarian Forest
- Housed at the school in Schönberg
- For the evening: Remain in the schoolhouse in Schönberg